COVID-19 Procedures - Updated 6/25/2020
We are Open:
We want to encourage everybody to heed the Stay Home, Save Lives orders passed down from Governor Kate Brown. By working together and minimizing contact, we can all do our part to flatten the curve and bring an end to the quarantine protocols this virus has required of our community.
We know how important gardening is for our physical and mental health, and we are continuously working to make gardening safely accessible for all our neighbors.
For the safety of our our staff and guests:
- Masks are required for all indoor and enclosed spaces per the Oregon Health Department. They are available for purchase from staff members.
- Masks are appreciated while browsing outdoor areas.
- We ask that you use credit or debit cards if possible, instead of cash.
- We have installed signage to direct the flow of traffic throughout the Nursery and Cafe. Please be patient and follow signage and staff directions carefully.
- All buildings on property have a max customer limit to ensure social distancing. Please note that you may need to wait in line in order to shop.
In order to fulfill orders in a timely manor:
Most orders are ready to pick up in 1 day, however it may take up to 4 days if we are experiencing very high volume of orders.
- Pickup is available from 9am to 4pm daily.
We may periodically close the online checkout to allow all staff to provide excellent in-store service on our busiest days. Inventory will still be available to browse online on these days, but online checkout will be disabled until we've caught up.
- Free in-store pickup is available for orders of $35 or more. There will be a $5 handling charge for orders less than $35.
- If an ordered item is out of stock, it will be refunded. Please continue to check back online, as stock is updated daily.
- At this time, we are unable to accept phone orders. If you cannot find an item on our website, please email a detailed list of what you're looking for to email@example.com and we'll get back to you as we are able.
- Carefully follow the zero-contact pickup instructions that come in the “Ready for Pickup” message.
- Once you receive the "ready for pickup" message, please enter the farm through the side entrance and proceed to the side of the checkout building. Park in one of the designated spots with the yellow signs reading "pick up order parking".
- Due to the perishable nature of living plants, orders not picked up within 48 hours of fulfillment will be returned and a 10% restocking fee will be assessed to cover labor and card processing fees unless other arrangements are made.
- Each order will be individually fulfilled based on the day and time it was placed. If you place multiple orders, we will not be able to combine them or fulfill them at the same time.
- Once you have paid for your order, there will be a 10% restocking fee applied if you change your mind to cover labor and processing costs.
- Masks are required for all indoor spaces. Please where a mask while talking to your server or navigating between tables or to the restroom.
- Now that Washington county has entered Phase 1 of reopening, our dining room and garden pavilion are now open for seated food service from 8-2pm daily. Please see the host at the front door of the cafe to be seated.
- Orders for brunch/lunch can be made for pickup at the cafe or online through our website from 8-2pm.
- We are currently offering a menu of coffee and fresh pastries daily from 8-6pm. Order at the counter or on our website.
Social Distancing Procedures:
In the executive order, Governor Brown laid out specific criteria for the businesses which are allowed to remain open and we were pleased to know that we are exceeding those requirements:
- Implemented strict social 6-foot distancing rules that are enforced by employees.
- Adjusted our checkout process to eliminate congestion near the registers.
- Capped the number of shoppers on site at any given time.
- Instituted a continual sanitization regimen of high touch surfaces all around the Nursery and Cafe.
- Expanded our staff cleanliness policy to include more frequent hand-washing and no face-touching.
We're also providing more ways to minimize in-store contact:
At this time, we are unable to accept phone calls regarding in-store stock, plant care, design advice, or custom ordering. Rest assured our staff is working hard to pull orders and serve customers in a safe, friendly way.
These rules will remain in place until the Oregon’s “Stay at Home” order has been lifted. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we all work together to get through these extraordinary times.