The following terms and conditions apply to all online purchases. When prompted, please indicate your agreement before proceeding to checkout. Thank you!
- The default "Shipping Method" in our online store is set to In-Store Pickup, however, we also offer local delivery within the Portland Metro area. (See our Shipping Policy and In-Store Pickup Procedures below for more information).
- All online orders for In-Store Pickup are subject to a personal shopping charge to cover the cost of labor and card processing. This fee is customarily $10, but Cornell Farm reserves the right to institute surge pricing at our discretion in order to accommodate high volumes of orders during peak times. The personal shopping charge is not refundable after an order has been placed, even if you change your mind. To avoid this personal shopping charge, we invite you to shop with us in-person.
- If an ordered item is out-of-stock, it will be refunded, unless you have indicated a suitable substitution in the notes field prior to checkout. Although we do our best to keep our online inventory up-to-date, Cornell Farm cannot guarantee the absolute accuracy of the stock displayed online.
- If an item is listed as out-of-stock, we invite you to make use of the "Notify Me When Available" button on the item detail page to receive an email message when your desired item is back in stock.
- If you cannot find an item on our website, please email a detailed list of what you're looking for to email@example.com, and we will get back to you as we are able.
In-Store Pickup Procedures:
- Most orders are ready to pick up in 1 day.
- Pickup is available from 9am to 4pm daily.
- Carefully follow the pickup instructions that come in the “Ready for Pickup” message.
- Due to the perishable nature of living plants, orders not picked up within 48 hours of fulfillment will be returned and a 10% restocking fee will be assessed to cover labor and card processing fees, unless other arrangements are made.
- Each order will be individually fulfilled based on the day and time it was placed. If you place multiple orders, we will not be able to combine them or fulfill them at the same time.
- Starting at $79, we offer local delivery within 10 miles of Cornell Farm. At most times of year, we can deliver farther for an extra charge of $5 per mile, but this is not always possible in our busy season.
- If you live outside of our local delivery zone but within the continental United States, we may be able to ship your order via UPS expedited service on a case-by-case basis. To inquire about shipping a particular plant or gift, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to send you a quote.
- We do our best to securely pack all plants for a safe journey, but all sales of plants are final once they have been put into a box. As always, we are happy to offer support and advice for any of the plants we sell for the life of the plant, so please contact us with any questions about the care or health of your plant.
- All gift cards are shipped in a hand addressed, stamped envelope via USPS First Class Mail. They are addressed exactly as shown in the Shipping Address field. Verification of the accuracy of the submitted address is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Receipt required. Items in original packaging and in saleable condition are eligible for a full refund within 7 days. Outdoor plants are eligible for store credit within 90 days. All sales final on discounted and holiday items.
The personal shopping charge assessed to online orders for In-Store Pickup is not refundable after an order has been placed.